Friday, November 30, 2012

Monogram Ornaments

I wanted to send my friends ornaments instead of sending Christmas cards this year.  I also wanted them to be personalized and relatively inexpensive to make.  This is what I came up with! If any of my friends are reading this just pretend to be surprised when you get it :)



Here is what you will need: wood letters, yarn, hot glue gun, something to screw into the letters, power drill, ribbon



How to make:
1: Drill a hole in the top of the letter
2: Insert screw

3: Wrap yarn around the letter.  This part seems like it would be really easy but there are a few letters that are tricky.  For those tricky corners I cut smaller pieces of yarn and glued them directly to the letter and then continued to wrap.  Make sure to plan it out before you dive in!



I can't wait to wrap them up real cute and send them out! (preview of the next post)





No comments:

Post a Comment