Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bridal Shower Party Favors

Party Favors for a Cooking Themed Bridal Shower




I was trying to do these on a budget of $75 (for 24 guests) and still make them memorable (and useful).  Below is how I made that happen!

  • Step 2: Pick out stamp and ribbon.  I was hoping to find a cooking related stamp but the heart was the best I could find.  You could also use the letter of the futures brides fiancĂ©es last name. The ribbon I picked went with the rest of the colors used at the party. 
  • Step 3: Put a stamp on each box.  Do this before you compile the boxes.  
  • Step 4: Compile boxes and fill them up with goodies!  I filled mine with the bride's favorite, Hershey Kisses.
  • Step 5: Tie on the ribbon and whisk.  Put the whisk through the ribbon and then make a nice bow at the top of each box. 
Have a great time at your party!

Some additional photos:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment