Sunday, January 29, 2012

ABC's

So my new goal is going to be to post every Sunday.  Let's see how long that lasts!  This project is an old one that I never got around to posting b/c I was not crazy about the pictures I had for it, so bear with me. I am going to make a few more and will make sure to take better pictures!

Painted letters are great for so many things: baby's room, bridal showers, birthdays, decoration, etc.  Here are a few that I have done for my friends!

They are super easy and fun to make!

What you will need:
  • Blank letters (sold at Michael's)
  • Acrylic paint
  • Paintbrushes 
How to do it:
  • I recommend stenciling it out in pencil before you get started
  • Put on your base coat
  • Have fun with the rest!
  • If you want to hang it my recommendation would be to use put knots on both sides of a ribbon, put them in the slots in the back and then fill the extra room with hot glue



No comments:

Post a Comment